At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Developer Japan Tobacco; Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prolyl endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Dementia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Dementia in Japan (Unknown route)