LY 207702Alternative Names: dFdAP
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Deoxyadenosines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Feb 1995 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)