CalicheamicinAlternative Names: Cal 7411C7; Calichemicin; LL 33288; LL E33288
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Celltech Group; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 17 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)