Minocycline topical - Pfizer/SunstarAlternative Names: Dentomycin; LS 007; Minomycin; Periocline
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sunstar; Wyeth K.K.
- Class Amides; Antibacterials; Dimethylamines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Periodontitis
- No development reported Anthrax
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 31 Dec 2003 Wyeth-Lederle Japan is now called Wyeth K.K.
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Related Safety Reports
- Scientific Summary
- Development History