At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 16 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in France (PO)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in France (Unknown route)