At a glance
- Originator Biomedica Foscama
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Small molecules; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Italy (Unknown route)
- 30 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in Italy (Unknown route)