Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anticoagulants; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in Sweden (Unknown route)