Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anticoagulants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)