MipragosideAlternative Names: AGF 44
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antirheumatics; Gangliosides
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in Italy (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Italy (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Inflammation in Italy (Unknown route)