At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Hypertension; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 1998 A study has been added to the Vascular Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Renal failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)