Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 07 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Hungary (PO)
- 05 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in Hungary (PO)