At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants; Oxadiazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 09 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 06 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in Denmark (Unknown route)