At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders; Myocardial infarction; Renal failure; Subarachnoid haemorrhage
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Subarachnoid haemorrhage in Europe (Unknown route)
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Renal failure in Europe (Unknown route)
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Liver disorders in Japan (Unknown route)