Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery
- Class Pyridines; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 May 1995 Investigation in Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)