At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Unknown
- Class Analgesics; Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 Jan 2004 Discontinued for Diabetic neuropathies (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)