At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiplatelets; Piperazines; Piperidines; Small molecules; Thrombolytics; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary thrombosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 16 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Coronary thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)