At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Freie Universitat Berlin
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary thrombosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)