At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Analgesics; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)