At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Anxiety disorders; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2000 Investigation in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (Transdermal)
- 22 Jul 1997 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Jul 1997 Discontinued-II for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)