CosalaneAlternative Names: NSC 640067; NSC 658586
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA); Purdue University; University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA); University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Class Antiretrovirals; Cholestanes
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections