At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Peripheral vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in Europe (Unknown route)
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Europe (Unknown route)
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Europe (Unknown route)