At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Research Biochemicals
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Hypertension; Premature ejaculation; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Premature ejaculation in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (unspecified route)