FosinoprilatAlternative Names: Fosinoprilate
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihypertensives; Imino acids; Organophosphorus compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Germany (Unknown route)
- 27 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Germany (Unknown route)