At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)