At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Cyclobutanes; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)