ZT 386Alternative Names: ZT-386
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Zeon; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)