ItamelineAlternative Names: RU 47213
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in France (PO)
- 01 Nov 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in France (PO)