Anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody OX34Alternative Names: CD2 antibody OX34; CD2 monoclonal antibody OX34; OX34; OX34 antibody
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator DKFZ; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD2 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection