Anti-CMV monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 1995
At a glance
- Originator Scotgen [CEASED]
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)