Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator German-Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development
- Class Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Autoimmune disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Germany (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in Germany (Unknown route)