At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Poland (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Poland (Unknown route)