At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antidepressants; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Switzerland (PO)
- 29 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Canada (PO)
- 15 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Depression in Canada (PO)