At a glance
- Originator ADIR
- Developer Servier
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)