At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Depression in France (PO)
- 07 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in France (PO)
- 14 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in France (PO)