Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 21 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in China (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in China (Unknown route)