Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)