At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Developer Dainippon Pharmaceutical; Nonindustrial source
- Class Hypnosedatives; Naphthyridines; Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sleep disorders in Japan (PO)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sleep disorders in Uruguay (PO)
- 30 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Sleep disorders in Uruguay (PO)