Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 1998
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 1998 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer in Italy (Unknown route)
- 21 Apr 1998 Profile reviewed
- 25 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Italy (Unknown route)