RidostineAlternative Names: Ridostin
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Vector
- Class Antivirals; Nucleic acids
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 1995 Launched for Viral infections in Russia (Unknown route)
- 23 Nov 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Viral infections in Russia (Unknown route)