At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Dec 1997 A study has been added to the antimicrobial activities, pharmacodynamics and adverse events sections
- 24 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)