Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Paper
- Class Antivirals; Oligopeptides; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1995 Chemical name and molecular formula have been added.
- 24 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)