Hepatitis B vaccine - EpimmuneAlternative Names: CY 1899; Theradigm-HBV; Theradigm-Hepatitis B vaccine
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Epimmune
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 1999 A study has been added to the adverse events section and the Viral Infections therapeutic trials section
- 15 Jul 1999 Epimmune has been awarded a US patent covering its epitope-based vaccine technology
- 31 Dec 1997 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hepatitis B treatment in USA (unspecified route)