BIBW 22BSAlternative Names: BIBW 022; BIBW 22
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2003 QC
- 18 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 29 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)