At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Acridines; Antineoplastics; Pyrazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors; DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in USA (Injection)
- 01 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in Japan (Injection)
- 30 Sep 2004 Suspended - Phase-II for Solid tumours in USA (Injection)