Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody CD4IgG conjugateAlternative Names: Bispecific immunoadhesin antibody
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Antivirals; Bispecific antibodies; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)