SKF 106160Alternative Names: UniFluVax
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 1996
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Influenza A vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 1996 Discontinued-II for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Nov 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)