Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Kansai Medical University; Tsumura
- Developer Kansai Medical University
- Class Antidementias; Herbal medicines; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Dementia in Japan (PO)
- 22 Jan 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Dementia in Japan (PO)