KST 150185Alternative Names: KST 150213
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in South Korea (IV)
- 30 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in South Korea (IV)