DT-hepatitis A-hepatitis B-influenza vaccine - Berna Biotech
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Berna Biotech
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Hepatitis A vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines; Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Influenza virus infections; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Tetanus in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hepatitis B in Switzerland (unspecified route)