Hib-diphtheria vaccineAlternative Names: PRP-T/diphtheria vaccine
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Goteborg University; National Public Health Institute (Finland)
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 1994 Investigation in Haemophilus infections in Sweden (SC)
- 02 Dec 1994 Investigation in Haemophilus infections in Finland (SC)
- 02 Dec 1994 Investigation in Diphtheria in Finland (SC)